Any inquires please email email@example.com,
or contact Kate Rogers-Kay, the Hall Manager on 07858 586268 (please note that calls often can not be answered, text is preferable)
The St Tim’s Community Hall provides excellent facilities suitable for a range of different activities. During the week, groups from the church and from the wider community use the Hall. The facilities can also be used for one-off parties, day conferences and meetings.
The Community Hall is ideal for
- Regular weekly activities
- Occasional use
Existing regular uses include
- Stay and play children’s group, age 2-5 yrs (Mon, Fri mornings)
- Parent & Toddler group (Thursday Mornings)
- After School Club (Tuesdays)
- Tap & Ballet Classes (Mon, Weds, Fri teatimes, Sat daytime)
- Tuesday Social Club (Tuesday day)
- Therapeutic exercise group (Thursday afternoon)
- 60+ Lunch Club (Wednesday day)
- Thai Chi (Monday evening)
- Fitsteps (Thursday evening)
Italics = Not currently running due to the Pandemic
Current bookings are marked on the bookings calendar.
We have several regular bookings for various groups, but some of these groups run along school term times and so occasionally these sessions are free. The weekend sessions are most often booked for parties so it is a good idea to check the date you want in good time.
- Theatrical stage
- Sound system
- Catering kitchen including crockery and cutlery
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- Large hall space
- Lighting options
- Tables and chairs
- Additional items are available for rental – A full list including prices are available from the Hall Manager. These include extra crockery etc.
There is a £12 non-returnable booking fee plus a £50 returnable deposit payable on booking (£20 for Children’s parties, £100 for large parties/weddings).
- £14 per hour for one-off bookings
- £12.60 per hour for regular, weekly bookings
- Charities are charged a reduced rate, to be agreed with Hall manager.
Terms & conditions
We ask you to leave the hall facilities as you found them. Evening activities need to end by 11.30pm and the hall be locked up by midnight. Out of respect for our neighbours, music must stop by 11pm and the sound levels must not cause a nuisance.
Please read our Hall lettings policy.
Please read our Covid-19 Risk Assessment.
Make an enquiry
Enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07858 586268/07855 752581 (please note that calls often can not be answered, email or text is preferable)
The Hall is managed by Kate.